Your first destination for help should be the MiTek Help System. We have invested a tremendous amount of time in this area of our software in order to make it the most comprehensive help system available. If you haven't looked at this powerful area of the MiTek Software lately, you need to check it out!
1. One very powerful resource is our new Internet Based Training program. Click here to be taken the IBT information page.
2. Every DVD shipped contains a huge resource for learning about our software. Pop the DVD in the drive, when the install screen pops up, select Browse Contents. Locate the folder named DOCS. This folder contains subfolders for each program. Each folder contains one or more Training manuals. These are the same manuals used with our Internet Based Training. They contain a great deal of information, please take a few minutes to review what all is in there.
3. We are available for phone support between the hours of 7 am and 7 pm Central Time, providing 8 am to 5 pm support coast to coast! Call us at 1-(866)MITEKTS or 1-866-648-3587 and you will be greeted by a human being and not a computer! Our dedicated Technical Support Operator will route your call and answer basic questions as well.
4. We also have email support for those "less pressing" issues. The email support address is MiTekSupport@mii.com. Our email support is monitored by the entire MiTek Help Desk and most of the MiTek Field Representatives as well. You will be surprised at the rapid-response time you receive from our email support.
5. Security Numbers are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day using our touch tone automated system. To access this, call 1-800-325-2556, option 1, you will need your Customer number and PIN number to access his system.
6. Seat based licensing was introduced in version 7 and will make the licensing process seamless. Once your software is activated, as long as you have an internet connection your renewals are automatic and totally in the background. Additional seats are added and maintained by an Administrator at your location. As always we are here to help with Licensing but your Site Administrator should be your first call.
7. If you are a Tee-Lok software user and you have questions please call 1-252-482-7000 between 8 am and 5 pm. Eastern Time, or email us at EdentonSupport@mii.com. For Tee-Lok security codes please email us at TLLicense@mii.com.
If you are unsure of your account number or PIN number, please give us a call and we will be glad to help.
Supporting our customers! That's what we are here for.