- Fixed defect - Will no longer move the edge printer up when the board is handed off to the LASM because the next board may be in position or in the process of being in position which means the head may be in the ready or ski down position for the next board.
- Improvement - Allow decimal and lower range for two Auto Deck parameters.
- Fixed defect - a comma was being sent down in the xml file for the half-stud-left character - that character is reserved as the delimiter for the print characters, and caused parsing errors.
- Fixed defect - Reduce the accel rate on the X master so the saw stroke can have a reduced rate as well on bevel cuts that are close to square.
- Fixed defect - When the saw blade velocity slowed on rips 6 to 7 times an invalid request was returned from the servo.
- Improvement - When a trailing waste is ejected make sure 12" of the board is in the outfeed chain/roller.
- Fixed defect - The LASM would block the CLS sometimes (Example: type 11 2x10, 30.3 scarf, 0-0-14 heel).
- Improvement - Automatically make alignment cut for CLS.
- Fixed defect - Crooked lumber sensor calibration temperature was not being saved.
- Fixed defect - Fixed a problem where some of the Auto Deck constants could not be set low enough.
- Improvement - The check to see if the blade will contact the LASM will also be done after the CLS has been disabled.
- Improvement - Changed the blade angle when ripping from 180.1 to 180.2 to allow the angle to be slightly out of calibration and still not drag the outfeed side of the blade.
- Improvement - Date/Time is different for each part in MVP history.
- Improvement - Added Eng.Optiflow.Name so each saw can have its own name. (Australia)
- Improvement - Built with v1.90 Optiflow. (Australia)
- Improvement - Clamp the outfeed when making trailing waste square cuts.
- Improvement - Added Comprehensive Logging - This is located on the Diagnostics menu.
- Fixed defect � LASM could block the saw stroke on flat trailing angles.
- Fixed defect - Retract the infeed rollers if the board pulls back passed them.
- Improvement - Allow a Retry from a CLS temperature out of range.
- Improvement - Allow a Retry after a Load Arms error. If the load arms have an error when the arms are cycling or going up the arms will be commanded to the down position so the operator can clear the jam before continuing.
- Fixed defect - Wait for the edge printer (if applicable) to get to the up position before pushing the board forward with the gripper.
- Improvement - Will cut longer lower trailing cuts such as a long seat on a scissors bottom.
- Fixed defect - Do not update the calibration temperature if temp compensation off.
- Improvement - The gripper velocity, accel, and timer values are no longer reset to hard coded values after a rip.
- Fixed defect - Fixed a problem that causes the saw motor to shut down if the blade velocity slows and the Stop Cutting button had been pushed.
- Improvement - Shutdown the blade after a Cut Board is complete.
- Improvement - Various incline live deck improvements
- Fixed defect - Check if the part is in the outfeed roller when the waste is to be ejected, if so the gripper is retracted.
- Improvement - The LASM will carry out waste that has a bottom length of more than 7" on any of the leading cuts. This used to be active only on the first cut.
- Fixed defect - A short part (last on the board) with a leading angle less than 90 could cause gripper out of range error
- Fixed defect - Fixed a problem that would allow the remainder of the board left in the gripper to be in the outfeed when ejecting a part.
- Fixed defect - Fixed a problem that caused the cutting operation to freeze just after Start Cutting was pushed.
- Improvement - If the Crooked Lumber Sensor is having a problem seeing a part the saw will move it to a better position.
- Fixed defect - If the ripping process is slow it was possible for the next loaded board to contact the board that is being ripped.
- Fixed defect - Fixed a problem that could keep the cutting operation from starting.
- Improvement - During gripper and LASM calibration of the minimum and maximum position, the servo must be moved from the position it is automatically placed.
- Improvement - The �Continue� button is now the default button on incline deck errors.
- Improvement - Added the loaded file names and part sequence numbers to errors in the Error, Run and Complete logs.
- Improvement - Successful import of a file will place a message in the Complete and Import logs indicating the filename.
- Improvement - The Import and all Complete logs will now be attached to e-mails from the Miser II program.
- Improvement - The LASM will move always be on the infeed side when a board starts to feed into the saw to keep bent boards from hitting the side of the LASM jaw.
- Fixed defect - Multiple exceptions were repaired.
- Fixed defect - The CLS data is up to date when first displayed in Diagnostics.
- Improvement - The Gripper and LASM are not allowed to move in Diagnostics when the saw stroke is extended.
- Improvement - Servo Diagnostics screens have tightened restrictions for normal users.
- Improvement - Changed the length of the elevation servo lock from 60 seconds (or until the next move) to 0.5 seconds. This change was made to reduce the temperature of the elevation motor.
- Fixed defect - If the blade slows down on a rip and it is the first part cut since the software has been started an exception was thrown.
- Fixed defect - an elevation out of range was caused when trying to cut a coordinated cut (long cut) when the previous sever angle was less than the current angle.
- Improvement - Can cut long scarf cuts that are not on the last part on the board.
- Improvement - The LASM would sometimes block the CLS when it shouldn't have.
- Improvement - Will now perform 1 or 2 square cuts to cut up trailing waste on a padded board.
- Improvement - Added configuration for the number of printer cards so that print heads can be turned on/off even if the print cards are installed.
- Improvement - Removed the ability to close the calibration screens with the ESC key.
- Improvement - Added Optiflow logging (Mitek-AU customers only).
- Fixed defect - The overall length of a keyed-in part could not be entered manually.
- Fixed defect -Keyin Parts was showing wrong stock width/thickness for larger sizes.
- Fixed defect - The jog amounts were getting zeroed out after a move in Servo Diagonstics.
- Fixed defect - In certain cases when the machine was paused at the end of a board it would not restart properly.
- Fixed defect - The CLS could not be turned on/off without restarting the software.
- Fixed defect - Unhandled exceptions occured in certain cases.
- Fixed defect - Redo board did not have print added when the length of the board was modified.
- Fixed defect - False errors were being displayed when clearing the deck when all queues are filled.
- Fixed defect - The gripper would run out of travel if there was a flat trailing angle on the last part of the board.
- Improvement - Added option in Tools/Options for setting whether a Redo will be first/last in the cutting list.
- Added feature - will remove the blade from a coordinated scarf cut if the saw blade stalls.
- Fixed defect - cls could cause unhandled exceptions if it was disabled while it was settling.
- Fixed defect - angle could drift during calibration if you wait too long after starting the calibration prior to cutting.
- Fixed defect - if redo board was done with the infeed option set to None it would throw an unhandled exception.
- Fixed defect - redo board did not properly place parts when a longer length board was selected.
- Fixed defect - if a beveled part was created from a redo part, the bevel could be created incorrectly in some cases.
- Fixed defect - recovery when a coordinated scarf cut was halted due to the blade speed slowing did not work properly in some cases.
- Fixed defect - the elevation calibration was generating invalid values when the Crooked Lumber Sensor was enabled.
- Fixed defect - if the infeed system has an error, the cutting process was not continuing properly in some cases.
- Fixed defect - wouldn't restart (Continue) properly from a livdeck invalid sensor condition error.
- Fixed defect - a "Blade will intersect LASM" error was generated incorrectly.
- Improvement - Will reset ampilifers after an amplifier error to make it possible to continue from an amplifier error.
- Added feature - If the blade slows down, the blade will pull back and retry the cut.
- Improvement - Added Retry, Stop, and Eject buttons to Amp error message.
- Added feature - Auto-z pulse.
- Added feature - All home positions calibration - can calibrate all servos by cutting one board.
- Improvement - Removed recut option from bevel calibration to allow the board to be ejected for measurement.
- Added feature - Added home position only calibration for each servo.
- Improvement - Made changes to reposition the LASM to have enough travel on a long scarf cut that is not on the last part of the board. The outfeed roller will now clamp for every trailing cut regardless if the wood is in the roller or not. This was done because the DistanceToOutfeed roller is conservative and will not clamp sometimes on short parts.
- Fixed defect - metric conversion issues with CLS Diagnostics.
- Improvement - Turn off blade after Cut Board completes.
- Improvement - Changed the leading waste length that the LASM will carry to the outfeed roller from 10.5 to 7 because of jamming.
- Improvement - Reduce jamming by not releasing the infeed roller on padded trailing cuts.
- Improvement - Coordinated cuts use the tip of the blade to cut instead of being fully extended.
- Fixed defect - the stock was backing up too far which caused the infeed roller and holdown to fall off the leading edge of the stock.
- Fixed defect - Found a problem that caused square cuts on large lumber to become a coordinated move.
- Fixed defect - Cases existed where the bevel cut would be off by 1/4 inch.
- Fixed defect - Records were not being deleted from the cutting.mdb database when a job is deleted.
- Added feature - temperature compensation for CLS - call Koskovich for details on implementation.
- Added feature - if a scrap wedge is cut as a long inverse triangle, it will be cut in half to prevent it from causing a jam.
- Added feature - if a trailing pad is too long, it will get cut off prior to making the trailing cut to prevent it from causing a jam.
- Fixed defect - Infeed roller would not always clamp on the leading edge of the board, causing bevel cuts to be off-center.
- Fixed defect - When selecting Reject and Redo Selected Parts on board recovery, if lumber didn't exist in the lumberyard it would cause an error.
- Fixed defect - if there is a loaded board and an in-process board, board recovery did not handled it correctly - it would eject the loaded board also.
- Fixed defect - if the board source is set to None, it would cause an error when importing a trussfile.
- Fixed defect - the gripper was backing up when cutting the last part on a padded board under lasm control on the first cut.
- Fixed defect - in some cases, the square cut would not occur on the last part on a board.
- Fixed defect - short bevels on a padded board could cause a gripper out of range error.
- Fixed defect - if the livedeck is not started, a prompt will appear when a livedeck command is issued to start it first.
- Fixed defect - Cut Board was not clamping the gripper or infeed roller.